Monday, July 27, 2009

wohoo! my blog has recovered from H1N1! hahaha. at last i can post after waiting for a few days... Started school by doing file duty with Khairil. Then, when on the way to our class, my classmate, Kok Tong, bumped into us and said tht only 15 pupils in my class are present. In my heart I said wth! In disbelief, I went to my class and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I look at the whiteboard: 'People Who Come' It supposed to be 'Absentees' but when 3/4 of the class is absent, they changed it. Wow! We sleck today. Many other Sec 2 classes has many absentees. But, my class is the worst with a record-breaking 27 ABSENTEES! Tht is so coool... Quite boring uhh...

Then continued lesson as per normal. During recess, Prefect Afiqah lost his phone. I thought 1 hp had lost, but a total of 5 hp had lost or rather been stolen. Leceh siol! After school, the Sec 2 prefects must check the Sec 1s' begs. fuhh!!

Before went home, singgah kat pondok kat skolah for celebrating Farah's bdae! I ate the most sia.. Asri mcm malu2. hahaha. Many of us gather and that includes Az, Asri, Tabin, Bhai, Fit, Me, Khai, Am, Izzatie, Amirah and of cos Farah.

Then, went home with gangz. Sembang2 and lastly went home with Asri.
:D