Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's SEZAIRI SEZALI !!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Incredible!! Awesome!! Fantastic!!
Singapore Idol Season 3 had ended moments ago. Sezairi is the winner. The most deserved one. So, this is my view about SI Season 3.

At first, when I watched the Top 24, I supported Farhan. But the nex week, when I watched Sezairi performed, I started supporting him instead. So throughout Spectacular #1 till Spectacular #12, I supported him. BUT, after the S#12 show, I was impressed by Sylvia's humbleness and sincerity, and, started supporting SYLVIA until the Grand Finale. And was addicted to 'American Boy'. At the Grand Finale, Sylvia blew me off when she sangs 'Mercy'. But still, when Sezairi sang 'Touched by an angel', I was truely touched by the performance and when I thought back, I should have supported Sezairi all this while. During results show, my family started whispering 'sezairi, sezairi, sezairi'.

Gurmit: Your nex Singapore Idol is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( my heart beated furiously ) SSSomeone ( phew ) who you chose to be your next Singapore Idol and it is ............... ( heart pounding hard and fast ) SEZAIRI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I jumped and clapped for him. )

I am proud of him mann. I almost cried. What a season this is. The most memorable one. For me at least. Hahaha. So, I supported many finalists in Singapore Idol but still, Sezairi is my favourite and deserved one. Three Malay men in a row. What can I say about that huh? Cool!!! Congrats Sezairi sezali !!!