Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year guys !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!! Hope u all have a pleasant 2010 ahead and buried 2009 deep down inside ur hearts !! xDD

Before I wrote this post, I watched "EVGSS Prefectorial Board 08/09" video at Youtube. It was damn touching until I cried. Yes I cried. My Sec 2 journey had been a long way, and I know I had a long way to go in Prefectorial Board. I wanna thank 6th, 7th and 8th Batch Excos for their guidance and unlimited helps. I will definitely try my best to break the obstacles that I will encounter later on and will increase my confidence level.

Throughout this whole year, I had a lot of new experience that I encountered. Knew the meaning of true friends. Had a few downs also. Saw the stepping down of 7th Batch. :( And my class was awesome. Soo sporting. Thnks guys for making my life an enjoyable one!

Resolutions for 2010 :
- hope to be an Exco
- Concentrate more on studies
- hope Gangez will be more bonded and closer :D
- Grow a bit taller (same height as Az and Khai) xD
- be a good leader
- hope 10th anniversary will be a success

2009 had been an awesome year for me. Seriously. Enjoyed each second of it. This year is the year with I fought with Asri, met Faiqah, met Sezairi and Sylvia, and everyone that make me smile everyday. And believe it or not, I cried all the way when I wrote this post. hahah. Lets say goodbye to 2009 and make way for 2010 !!! K bye ppl !!